Friday, August 10, 2007

Nerd Word(s): KAB

KAB

- Acronym(Kick Ass Beard)

1. A beard that is really awesome
2. A beard that demands attention
3. A beard that gets the ladies

[ Origin: When Sean and I grew our first beards(Read: stuble) many years ago(Read: last week), we began calling them our "Kick Ass Beard's". This was eventually made in to a TLA, as we programmers have a tendency to do with everything. ]

- usage

1. Random wimpy guy: "There's no way I can get the lid off that jar. It's on too tight."
Me: "Let a man with a KAB take care of it"

2. Sean: "So, you asked her out and she shut you down?"
Me: "Yeah, I think she was intimidated by my KAB"

- see also
KAG(Kick Ass Goatee) - What Scot's face has decided to grow on it's own.

- examples
See every picture of me Sean taken in the past two weeks.

No comments: