Friday, August 24, 2007

Jesus Gets DQ'd

This just in Great Beard Challenge fans! The competition that originally started with 4 has lost another member. Today at 2:34 AM the home of Jesus of Nazareth was raided on suspision of illegal means to grow a beard where Jesus was found to be using supernatural powers to grow his beard. Great Beard Challenge officials immediately disqualified him from the competition.

"I thought it was weird when he had a full beard on the first day of the competition" - one anonymous competitor named Sean said in a statement to the press.




Jesus-Mugshot
Jesus's Mug Shot

"You know, I expect this kind of thing out of the Canadian, but Jesus? Really? That one threw me for a loop." said a GBC fan.

When asked for coment Jesus said, "I was only doing what came naturally to me. Can you ask a bird to not fly, or a bee not to sting? Would you ask Jesse to not be a tool with women? I think in our hearts, we all know the answer to that question."

With the odds on favorite out of the competition, the race is heating up as we come in to the home stretch. The first annual GBC is anyone's game.

No comments: